Monday, March 18, 2013

Original X1 Blade Request

Hi Clyde,

This is Axxxxs Oxxxxxx I spoke to you on the phone a couple of months ago. I wanted to make sure that I didn’t order the same left foot blade that I ordered last year probably in 2011.  It was my last purchase and it is a little too stiff causing my heal to slip out of my shoes and I don’t use it really.  I would like to be using something and would like to know a little more about some of the changes that have been made on the new x1 pros.  Attached is a picture of a left blade that I bought in 2009 that cracked a year later.  I use it every once in a while but it does not feel as stiff as the blade I have in the right shoe. Thank you very much.

Dear A. - The original X1 Blades (the one you received in 2009) were made for high speed performance athletes. The original X1 Blades were designed to be thin, light, explosive, and as unrestrictive as possible (heal never slips out of shoe).  I was not concerned at all about longevity just performance.

The current X1 Blade (the one you received in 2011) is a bit more robust and a little less expensive. I have had very few cracking issues - if any, and it has been very successsful.

Axxxxx I do have a athletes who have used the original and special request the original X1 Blade. Those X1 users accept the Blades seasonal endurance in order to get the performance.

Thanks - Clyde

No comments: