Monday, March 4, 2013

Hallux Limitus Great Right Toe - Product Selection


From: alex hxxxxxxe <axxxxx@yahoo.com>
Date: March 4, 2013, 11:26:43 AM EST
To: "clydepeachllc@gmail.com" <clydepeachllc@gmail.com>
Subject: product selection
Reply-To: alex h..... <axxxxx@yahoo.com>
Dear Dr. Peach:

I have hallux limitus on right great toe - early stage arthritis and have a bone spur on the top
of the second met  on the same foot.  I experience discomfort in big toe joint - looks like
beginning of bunion.  The bone spur on the top of the second met (podiatrist said I must 
have injured it at some point) causes pain and discomfort when toes are flexed upward, during
running, push ups, etc.

X-rays showed only slight beginning of early stage arthritis on left big toe.  No bone spurs, etc.

I am 56, 5'8" and 155 lbs.  Until recently, was running 5-7 miles a day.  Now, due to
foot/toe limitations, I am doing plyometrics, cardio programs 40 minutes a day on soft
surfaces and in heavily cushioned, stiff shoes.

Which product should I consider for conditions in right foot?  Would like to get
back to running, if possible.

Thanks

Alex 
 
 
I would try the Reverse Morton X1 Blade  Alex - Clyde

No comments: