Thursday, March 7, 2013

X1 Blades Relieving Alot of Hallux Rigidus Pain

Contact Name: Art Fxxxxxxxxxx Phone: 207....... Email Address: bas........@gmail.com Comments or Questions: I Returned a left and right X1 with reverse. Following up on the refund. Haven't received it yet. Please put back on credit card. Thank you, Art F..........

Your credit has been processed and approved by your credit card company today, March 5th. Clyde Peach

Thanks Clyde!! Art F..........

By the way, The new pair of X1 Blades Runner models I ordered (smaller size) is working great. Relieving a lot of the pain from the hallux rigidus. I had also ordered the light non step down version. They're not as effective as you predicted. Unfortunately I had to cut both pairs to fit in my shoes, so they probably wouldn't be resaleable. Thanks for all your help!!!! Art F.........

No comments: